Crafted on the shores of Lake Bartężek in Poland’s Masurian Lake District with Diamond Dankowskie Rye, this vodka reflects a snowy and cold winter. Delicacy being its main character, it portrays the region’s calm lakes.
Nose: Bright, freshly cut rye grain with a hint of almond
Palate: Delicate with notes of spearmint and biscuit
Finish: Crisp and clean with purposeful notes of rye bread, menthol and fresh grass
- 2 oz / 60 ml Belvedere Lake Bartężek
- 0.30 oz / 10 ml Yellow Chartreuse
- 0.30 oz / 10 ml Crème de Peche
- Stir all ingredients over ice in a mixing glass and strain into a chilled glass
Similar to the Single Estate Rye: Lake Bartężek, this vodka is crafted with Diamond Dankowskie Rye. Smogóry, a small village in Western Poland that is surrounded by forest is where Smogóry Forest vodka receives its name.
Nose: Aroma of crisp sea air and caramel
Palate: Mellow sense of salted caramel and a hint of honey. Rich notes of toasted bread, fuge and white pepper.
Finish: Salty and Sweet. Baked bread, sea salt and caramel taste.
- 1.5 oz / 50 ml Belvedere Smogóry Forest
- 0.60 oz / 20 ml Cherry Heering
- 0.30 oz / 10 ml Sweet Vermouth
- 2 Dashes Absinthe
- 2 Dashes Chocolate Bitters
- Stir all ingredients in a mixing glass and strain into a chilled glass over a large ice cube